How To Order Payment
We gladly accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Sales tax is charged only to New York State residents; the tax rate is 8.875%. Residents in other states are responsible for complying with local state tax laws. Item availability
Although we make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on our site, occasionally we do sell out of certain products. If we are out of stock on an item that you've ordered, we will notify you via e-mail. Any changes will be reflected in your order total as well as your shipping confirmation. Orders
You will receive an order confirmation once your order has been successfully transmitted. In addition, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent once your order has been shipped. This confirmation will include the tracking number for your package.
Please be advised that once an order has been placed we are unable to make any modifications to the order including cancellations. Privacy
We will never share your name or personal information with anyone. Shipping Shipping
All domestic orders are shipped via UPS ground. Orders are processed Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekend days, holidays and after 1pm est will begin processing the next business day.
Shipping costs are based on your total order amount before sales tax is applied. Rates are calculated as follows:
Orders under $100 = $10 shipping and handling
Orders totaling $101-$300 = $15 shipping and handling
Orders totaling $301-$500 = $20 shipping and handling
Orders totaling $501-$750 = $25 shipping and handling
Orders totaling $751 and beyond will have free shipping.
Express shipments can be quoted for UPS Next day, 2-day or 3-day shipping. Please call 212-564-7850 or email us and we will quote shipping ASAP.
We ship International. Shipping cost varies depending on your location. Please inquire at for a shipping quote. International customers are responsible for any additional duties/fees/VAT that might apply.
All international sales are final. Returns Returns:
- Kim Seybert will accept returns within 15 days of order date for credit or exchange only. No refunds.
- If you chose to return the item, you will receive credit for the cost of the merchandise only. We cannot issue credit for shipping and/or handling charges unless the return is due to a defect or shipping error on Kim Seybert's part.
- Merchandise must be authorized in advance for return. To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) please email customer service at and provide the following information:
- Invoice #
- Style and Quantity to return
- Reason for the return
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original packaging. In the case of placemats or runners, the extra bag of beads must be attached.
- The Return Merchandise Authorization Number issued must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- We cannot accept the return of any item with an indication that it has been used. Kim Seybert will not issue credit for used merchandise.
- We suggest you use a method of shipping your return that can provide you with tracking numbers and proof of delivery. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during the shipment of a return. Lost or damaged items without insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale or Clearance Items are final sale
- International Orders are final sale
In the unlikely event your order was processed incorrectly, or you received a defective item, we will gladly make it right by shipping you the correct item or replacement. If you find an error in your shipment, please contact us at within 2 business days of receipt. Please provide the invoice number and the details of your shipment issue. Additional Information
Kim Seybert reserves the right to change these terms at any time