Palm Tree in Pink, Medium
Add a touch of tropical whimsey to your décor with festive palm tree accents. Made of natural dried palm tree leaves these pieces add a playful sense to any design and a perfect for shows topping centerpieces.
DIMENSIONS: 9.5" x 9.5" x 11"
WEIGHT: 0.33 lb
MATERIALS: 90% Dry Iraca Palm Tree Leaves, 10% Aluminum Wire
EXCLUSIVE FOR KIMSEYBERT.COM
Order by the recommended dates below for Thanksgiving/Hanukkah delivery, orders must be placed by noon EST. Please note that dates below are not guaranteed.
|Ground Shipping||Monday, November 15th|
|2-Day Shipping||Thursday, November 18th|
|Overnight Shipping||Monday, November 22nd|
Please note, the Kim Seybert warehouse will be closed for the holiday on the dates below:
November 25th and November 26th
December 24th and December 25th
December 31st - January 9th (Shipping will resume on January 10th)
Shipping Method and Fees FOR REGULAR FULL PRICED ITEMS (Within the 48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All U.S. orders are shipped using FedEx® Ground, FedEx® 2nd Day, or FedEx® Overnight depending on the level of service you select when placing your order.
Ground Fee: $14.99 Free Ground Shipping on domestic orders over $100
2nd Day Fee: $100
Overnight shipping Fee: $120
Note: All expedited orders must be placed before noon EST to ship same day. Orders placed on weekend and holidays will ship the following business day.
Surcharge for Orders Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
Orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii ship at the FedEx Ground rate, plus a $30.00 surcharge. 2nd Day and Overnight services are not available.
Kim Seybert, Inc ships internationally. Shipping costs will be calculated based on destination, weight and dimension. Please note Kim Seybert, Inc. is not responsible for any applicable tariffs, duties, and import taxes, and/or customs delays/returns.
If your order includes any backorder items, we will notify you and we will ship the item(s) when they become available (at no extra shipping and handling costs to you) or refund the overpayment at your request.
Holiday and Saturday Delivery
Saturday deliver MAY be available in certain instances. Please email us at email@example.com or call 1-212-564-7850 (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm ET) to see if special arrangements can be made. Additional shipping/handling fees will apply.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email containing tracking number and estimated delivery date.
If you have created an account, you can also track your order by logging in and checking on the status by selecting View Order Status