Lisbon Placemat in Multi, Set of 2
PRE-ORDER: Estimated ship date May 20, 2023
The design of the hand-beaded Lisbon Placemat is inspired by azulejos, glazed blue ceramic tiles that decorate the streets of Portugal's capital. The beads are hand applied to the round placemat using intricate techniques mimicking the traditional watercolor-like tiles.
DIMENSIONS: 15" Length x 15" Width X 0.4" Height
WEIGHT: 0.32 lb
MATERIALS: 45% PLASTIC BEADS, 30% GLASS BEADS, 15% RAFFIA, 10% WOOD BEADS ON 100% COTTON BACKING
CARE: Spot clean with soft toothbrush using mild soap & water. Iron on reverse as required.
We have designed our placemats for your enjoyment. By following the care instructions below, we believe you will cherish your purchase for a long time.
- Shake off crumbs and brush off food residue with a soft toothbrush.
- Use a mild cleanser if necessary. Air dry completely before storing. Beads and paillettes could melt with high heat.
- Do not use as a trivet. Do not place hot dishes, cookware, or utensils.
- Cotton backing can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush with mild cleanser and ironed on low heat.
- Treat them gently and avoid stacking.
- Beads, sequins, and other embellishments may break or fall off your item even with gentle use. We include replacement beads with most of our beaded items for you or your seamstress to use in case a repair is needed.
Pre-Order: We offer exclusive access to purchase new products or in-demand products in advance of their availability. Estimated shipping dates are provided. Your credit card charge will be processed at the time you place a pre-order, and the item will be shipped to you when available on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have a question about your pre-order, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.