Confetti Placemat in Navy, Set of 4
Five shades of beads in the same palette produces the subtle yet eye-catching pattern in this placemat. Perfect for dining al fresco.
We have designed our placemats for your enjoyment. By following the care instructions below, we believe you will cherish your purchase for a long time.
- Shake off crumbs and brush off food residue with a soft toothbrush.
- Use a mild cleanser if necessary. Air dry completely before storing. Beads and paillettes could melt with high heat.
- Do not use as a trivet. Do not place hot dishes, cookware, or utensils.
- Cotton backing can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush with mild cleanser and ironed on low heat.
- Treat them gently and avoid stacking.
- Beads, sequins, and other embellishments may break or fall off your item even with gentle use. We include replacement beads with most of our beaded items for you or your seamstress to use in case a repair is needed.
Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Typically, we ship items within 1-3 days from our North Carolina warehouse, and the carrier takes 2-5 days. The exception is sale periods or holidays, when it can take up to 7 days to ship from our warehouse.
All U.S. orders are shipped using UPS® Ground, UPS® 2nd Day, or UPS® Overnight, depending on the level of service you select when placing your order. Fees are as follows:
- Ground Fee: $14.99 - Free Ground Shipping on domestic orders over $100
- 2nd Day Fee: $100
- Overnight Shipping Fee: $120
All Expedited orders (2nd Day or Overnight) must be placed, and
paid for, before 11 AM EST to ship the same day. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will ship the following business day. If an item is pre-ordered, expedited shipping does not apply, as the item is currently not in stock. Any order over $1,000 requires a signature upon delivery.
We offer exclusive access to purchase new products or in-demand products in advance of their availability. Estimated shipping dates are provided. Your credit card charge will be processed at the time you place a pre-order, and the item will be shipped to you when available on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have a question about your pre-order, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.