Palm Leaf Placemat in Pink, Set of 4
This Monstera style placemat is made from natural dried palm tree leaves and adds an organic sensibility to any table. The rich dyed hue creates a truly festive vibe.
DIMENSIONS: 15.5" x 18.5" x 0.25"
WEIGHT: 2.7 lb
MATERIALS: 90% Dry Iraca Palm Tree Leaves, 10% Aluminum Wire
EXCLUSIVE FOR KIMSEYBERT.COM
What is your return policy?
All Sample sale items purchased are FINAL SALE.
ITEMS CAN NOT BE
-OR COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTION
Please note if you complete multiple transactions your cumulative total will not be taken into consideration when calculating shipping cost. If multiple orders are placed, shipping will be individually assessed for shipping cost.
Sample Sale items out of stock
While a product may be in your cart, items are not guaranteed yours until you have completed the checkout process.
Can I combine Sample Sale orders?
We CAN NOT combine multiple sample sale orders.
If multiple orders are placed, we are not able to combine them and you will be charged shipping for each order placed. Order needs to meet a minimum of $100 to get free shipping.
If order does not meet requirement you will be charged $14.99 for each order placed.
Please note if you complete multiple transactions your cumulative total will not be taken into consideration when calculating shipping cost
Can I make any changes to my sample sale order?
We cannot make any modifications to your orders. Please review your address while checking out as we are not able to make any changes.
Shipping Method and Fees FOR REGULAR FULL PRICED ITEMS (Within the 48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All U.S. orders are shipped using FedEx® Ground, FedEx® 2nd Day, or FedEx® Overnight depending on the level of service you select when placing your order.
Ground Fee: $14.99 - Free Ground Shipping on domestic orders over $100
2nd Day Fee: $100
Overnight shipping Fee: $120
Note: All expedited orders must be placed before noon EST to ship same day. Orders placed on weekend and holidays will ship the following business day.
Surcharge for Orders Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
Orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii ship at the FedEx Ground rate, plus a $30.00 surcharge. 2nd Day and Overnight services are not available.
Kim Seybert, Inc ships internationally. Shipping costs will be calculated based on destination, weight and dimension. Please note Kim Seybert, Inc. is not responsible for any applicable tariffs, duties, and import taxes, and/or customs delays/returns.
If your order includes any backorder items, we will notify you and we will ship the item(s) when they become available (at no extra shipping and handling costs to you) or refund the overpayment at your request.
Holiday and Saturday Delivery
Saturday deliver MAY be available in certain instances. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-212-564-7850 (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm ET) to see if special arrangements can be made. Additional shipping/handling fees will apply.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email containing tracking number and estimated delivery date.
If you have created an account, you can also track your order by logging in and checking on the status by selecting View Order Status