Returns & Exchanges
If you wish to return your purchase(s) from kimseybert.com for a refund or exchange, we will be happy to process your request under the following terms and conditions:
Visit http://returns.kimseybert.com/ to begin your return/exchange or click the link below. Enter your customer order number and email address to start.
We must receive returns or exchanges within 21 days from the date of delivery.
All items must be returned in original, unaltered and unused condition with all tags and their original packaging.
- Napkin rings must be returned with all tags attached, in their plastic covering and inside the original box designed to protect them from damage.
- Napkins must be packaged in their individual plastic--with tags--and the set of 4 inserted into the larger plastic bag provided. Baccarat x Kim Seybert napkins should be returned inside their box.
- Placemats must be returned with tags and bead bags attached, in their original plastic, along with the original box if provided.
- Runners must be returned with tags and bead bags attached, in their original plastic, along with the original box
- Candle holders, vases, and glassware must be packaged in their original tissue and bubble plastic within the white box they arrived in.
- Dinnerware must be returned with the original plastic and tissue, in the box with labels attached.
- Flatware must be packaged in individual sleeves, within the original box.
Any used, damaged, or altered items, or anything Kim Seybert, Inc. considers questionable or does not comply with our Return Policy, will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer. We reserve the right to deny a refund if returned merchandise does not meet our requirements.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form is required for all returns. Please see above on how to request a RMA and make a return. (Is this needed? We already mention it above)
Please pack your returns carefully. We are not responsible for damage or loss for return shipments. We highly recommend you ship with a service that provides tracking and insurance.
The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and any insurance.
Refunds will be issued for the cost of merchandise and any applicable sales tax only. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be credited to the credit card used to make the purchase.
We cannot accept returns of items purchased from other stores or websites that sell our products. Please contact the place of purchase for their return policy.
Sale items are final sale and do not qualify for returns, refunds, exchanges, or price adjustments.
If you have any questions as to whether an item can be returned, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-212-564-7850 (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm ET).
Lost, Missing, Damaged or Stolen Packages
- Kim Seybert Inc. is not responsible for any packages that are delayed, damaged, lost in transit, missing or stolen upon delivery. Replacements or refunds will not be issued in any such instance. You must contact the carrier directly for resolution.
Please keep a copy of your RMA and return shipping label should you need to contact customer service.