Fez Placemat in Champagne, Set of 4
Drawing inspiration from the ancient capital city of Morocco, this champagne-colored placemat gets its vibrancy from the simple flourish of its design. Made in Vietnam and graced with gold lacquer, it adds instant polish to an informal family dinner or a special occasion.
We have designed our placemats for your enjoyment. By following the care instructions below, we believe you will cherish your purchase for a long time.
- Wipe with a soft damp cloth (and mild cleanser if necessary). Dry with a towel before storing.
- Do not use as a trivet. Do not place hot dishes, cookware or utensils.
- These are cut, carved, and painted by hand. No two will be exactly alike.
- Our Fez Placemats are finished with either paint or metallic foil leaf, then coated in high-gloss lacquer.
- If you drop the placemat it can break or crack.
Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Typically, we ship items within 1-3 days from our North Carolina warehouse, and the carrier takes 2-5 days. The exception is sale periods or holidays, when it can take up to 7 days to ship from our warehouse.
All U.S. orders are shipped using UPS® Ground, UPS® 2nd Day, or UPS® Overnight, depending on the level of service you select when placing your order. Fees are as follows:
- Ground Fee: $14.99 - Free Ground Shipping on domestic orders over $100
- 2nd Day Fee: $100
- Overnight Shipping Fee: $120
All Expedited orders (2nd Day or Overnight) must be placed, and
paid for, before 11 AM EST to ship the same day. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will ship the following business day. If an item is pre-ordered, expedited shipping does not apply, as the item is currently not in stock. Any order over $1,000 requires a signature upon delivery.
We offer exclusive access to purchase new products or in-demand products in advance of their availability. Estimated shipping dates are provided. Your credit card charge will be processed at the time you place a pre-order, and the item will be shipped to you when available on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have a question about your pre-order, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.