Fossil Placemat in Brown & Multi, Set of 4
As its namesake suggests, the brown and multi-colored Fossil Placemat features a natural, organic replica of a fossil. Mimicking the rare and extraordinary conditions necessary for fossilization, these unique placemats add a level of depth and intrigue to any table setting. A photograph of a true fossil is printed on the placemat and backed with cork.
We have designed our placemats for your enjoyment. By following the care instructions below, we believe you will cherish your purchase for a long time.
- These placemats are easy care. Spills can be swiped with a soft damp cloth (and mild cleanser if necessary). Dry with a towel before storing.
- These placemats arrive with a protective film backing which should be removed prior to use.
- Acrylic will scratch.
- Store in the protective sleeves provided or between tissue or lint-free cloth.
- Do not use as a trivet. Do not place hot dishes, cookware or utensils.
Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Typically, we ship items within 1-3 days from our North Carolina warehouse, and the carrier takes 2-5 days. The exception is sale periods or holidays, when it can take up to 7 days to ship from our warehouse.
All U.S. orders are shipped using UPS® Ground, UPS® 2nd Day, or UPS® Overnight, depending on the level of service you select when placing your order. Fees are as follows:
- Ground Fee: $14.99 - Free Ground Shipping on domestic orders over $100
- 2nd Day Fee: $100
- Overnight Shipping Fee: $120
All Expedited orders (2nd Day or Overnight) must be placed, and
paid for, before 11 AM EST to ship the same day. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will ship the following business day. If an item is pre-ordered, expedited shipping does not apply, as the item is currently not in stock. Any order over $1,000 requires a signature upon delivery.
We offer exclusive access to purchase new products or in-demand products in advance of their availability. Estimated shipping dates are provided. Your credit card charge will be processed at the time you place a pre-order, and the item will be shipped to you when available on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have a question about your pre-order, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.